Cooking: 57 fun recipes kids will love to make (and eat!) explains basic cooking skills and recipes using fresh ingredients. You can try putting together a variety of different foods like granola bars, popcorn balls, quesadillas, and apple crisp.
Summer vacation is a great time to experiment in the kitchen. Listed below are websites as well as more eCookbooks and printed cookbooks you can check out with your indyPL library card. Try one out to get started putting together something delicious in your own kitchen. These books can help make cooking for yourself easy, fun, and GOOD – the most important part!
- indyPL Kids’ Blog: Around the World: Food
- IndyPL Kids’ Blog: Favorite Book Feasts – Literary Cookbooks for Kids
- indyPL Kids’ Blog: Yum for Everyone – Allergy & Specialty Cookbooks for Kids
- Catalog Search: More Cookbooks for Kids
- PBS Kids: Cafe ZOOM
- PBS Kids: Postcards from Buster – Recipes
- PBS Kids: Fizzy’s Lunch Lab Recipes
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?