Little llama asks each of his friends if their mamas are llamas. Each friend answers with a simple riddle about what kind of animal each mama is. One mama has a pocket for carrying babies. Can your child guess which animal mama has a pocket? It’s a fun game to play all the way through to the last page turn. You might be surprised how much your child knows about animal characteristics. It is fun for kids to turn the page and know the guess was correct. You can listen to Is Your Mama a Llama? right now in this read aloud video. More books to download or check out and online activities follow about all kinds of wonderful mamas.
More FREE Online Reading:
- Free Online eBook: UniteforLiteracy – Helping My Mom
- All Ready to Read Booklists – links to free online books, activities and more ideas to talk, sing, read, write and play at home!
- 100+ Free Video Read Alouds
- 500+ Free Video Read Alouds & E-Books for Kids with an iPad
- e-Book Read Alongs for Kids – Free with your IndyPL library card
- Download & Stream for Kids – Free with your IndyPL library card
- Stream Picture Book Videos for Kids – Free with your IndyPL library card
- Stream Movies for kids – Free with your IndyPL library card
Printables, Crafts & More:
Use your indyPL Library Card to check out books at any of our locations, or check out e-books and e-audiobooks from home right to your device. Click on a book jacket below to request a book or download it. Need help? Call or ask a Library staff member at any of our locations, text a librarian at 317 333-6877, or leave a comment.