From January 17-31, The Indianapolis Public Library will be performing system maintenance. During this time period, IndyPL locations will maintain regular hours and programming, however patrons will not be able to log into “My Account” in the library’s online catalog and some other services will not be available.
The online catalog will be available to browse, however patrons’ “My Account” access (including hold requests, renewals, and fines) will not be available during this time. Some functions will be available with staff assistance inside library branches beginning January 23. See more details about services that will be impacted.
1. Check out more books than usual December 28 - January 11 to tide you over! Items will not be due nor accrue fines from and including January 17 - 31.
3. Check out e-Books, e-Audiobooks, and other digital content which will still be available from our Download and Stream page.
4. Try out the Lucky Day Collection in Overdrive. No waiting is required — these popular titles are available for immediate check out!
5. Read one of these 50 Free e-Book Classics!
6. Find out all the details at IndyPL System Maintenance January 17-31: What You Need to Know.
7. Ask a staff member for help! If you have any questions at all during this time, please call or ask a Library staff member at any of our locations, email the webmaster, or text a librarian at 317 333-6877.
Thank you for your patience through this process!
This system maintenance will provide long-term database infrastructure that allows IndyPL to best serve the Indianapolis community.
Your Library Staff