Dr. Seuss published his first book for children, And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, in 1937. That was over 80 years ago! Since that time Dr. Seuss characters and their stories have consistently been story time favorites for kids all over the world. Snuggle up and listen to this video read along of Rachel Ray reading Green Eggs and Ham.
Click on a book jacket below to listen to even more Dr. Seuss favorites in online video read alongs. Laughing is not optional…you won’t be able to help yourself! We have also listed some fun printable activities and links e-books and e-audiobooks you can check out with your IndyPL library card.
FREE Online Dr. Seuss eBooks:
More FREE Online Reading:
- All Ready to Read Booklists – links to free online books, activities and more ideas to talk, sing, read, write and play at home!
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- 500+ Free Video Read Alouds & eBooks for Kids with an iPad
- Download and Stream for Kids – Free with your indyPL Library Card.
Dr. Seuss Printables & More:
- Printables: Dr. Seuss Activities & Printables
- Printables: PBS Kids The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot about that
- Printables: Cat in the Hat from Reading is Fundamental (RIF)
- Printables: Seussville
- Brightly: Dr. Seuss A to Z
- How to Draw Dr. Seuss Characters
Dr. Seuss Books:
Use your indyPL Library Card to check out books at any of our locations, or check out e-books and e-audiobooks from home right to your device. Click on a book jacket below to request a book or download it. Need help? Call or ask a Library staff member at any of our locations, text a librarian at 317 333-6877, or leave a comment.