Use it to search for your next favorite book or movie, place and check the status of your holds, discover the newest items on our shelves, and much more.
2. Click on the green "Log In / Register" button.
3. On the Log In screen, enter your complete library barcode (including the 219780). This is the same information you used to login to the old online catalog. Click the "Log In" button.
4. The Welcome screen will appear, click on "Continue to Account Setup."
5. Verify your information and click “Continue”. If you have provided the library with your email address it will appear below, if you have not provided your email address, you may add it here OR continue without an email address.
7. You will receive confirmation that your account has been created. If you provided an email address, you will also receive an email notification that your account was created. Click "Continue to My Account".
If you would like to enable your borrowing history, you now have the option to do so! This will begin to keep track of materials you have checked out and returned to the library. You can turn this off at ANY time or choose to enable at a later date.
These items can also be changed in My Settings at any time.